Monday, February 24, 2014

Hi,
I just read Naomi Epstien's - Visualizing Ideas:
HOTS exercise

I teach high school students and always think, "how will I make this interesting for them".  It's no fun to teach if it is boring for the students or me.
After reading Naomi Epstien's ideas - I feel refreshed.  I was even able to print out a worksheet that I believe the students will actually enjoy.  I have a feeling that they won't even realize til the end of the exercise that they were doing HOTS.
I placed the link above and highly recommend it to anyone who is going to be teaching HOTS.

C U Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Although I didn't choose Naomi's blog as one of my three regulars, she often posts interesting things from her blog on etni.org.il that she created. Note that she teaches "shema" students. In the past I found several good ideas on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice. Will try it out in class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie,
    Nice to meet.
    I also like to read and sometimes use Neomi's ideas.
    Thanks for sharing
    talila

    ReplyDelete